Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tim Tam Special @ Gloria Jeans


We shopping the other day in the city and felt thirsty.. Saw the sign from Gloria Jeans advertising their special drinks and decided to give it a go!

I don't really like Chocolate.. Just the white one, but the chocolate experts always say that 'white chocolate' isn't exactly chocolate, as it doesn't contain cocca.
Anyway...

I ordered the white tim tam, bf ordered the original tim tam. I had a taste of his, found it bland. My white one however was on the sweet side. I guess it's also because the original tim tam (which is made of the real chocolate) would taste a little bitter naturally, whereas white tim tam IS sweet.

Costing $5.90 each.. I reckon I will give it a go again next time I need a drink... And, I'll stick to my white tim tam one if it is still available. Either that, or I'll go for either of the fruit chillers (non dairy alternative).. I also heard that their Creme Brulee Espresso Chiller, and their Cookies and Cream Mocha Chiller is yummy too. But then again, who doesn't make a good cookies and cream drink shouldn't still be in business!

Also, remember to ask them for one of their frequent sipper cards! Buy 10 drinks and you will get the 11th free!

No comments:

Post a Comment